Back to work we go!
The end of week 6 and it seems there might be a glimmer of “normal” coming.
Face to Face
It’s taken some careful reading and some determined shopping for supplies but I am THRILLED that I can now offer appointments in the clinic from Monday 27 April.
And many of our practitioners are allowed to return from Monday 4 May!
It won’t be quite as normal – masks and gloves for us and our patients, hand sanitiser all round and an even more rigorous cleaning schedule (and believe me I was a demon BEFORE this situation!). And of course, spaced out appointments to reduce contact.
BUT at least we can offer care and support if you are uncomfortable.
What’s on offer in the clinic
During this complicated time we have had to adjust our services and opening hours.
Clinic appointments are available for:
- Magnetic Resonance Therapy
- Cranio Sacral Osteopathy
- Colonic Hydrotherapy
Video Consultations are available for:
- Physiotherapy with both me and our sports physiotherapist Chiara
- Sports Injuries – best to speak to Chiara about this one!
- Nutrition with our Digestive Health Expert Lisa
- Wellness and self care with our guru of wellness Rebecca – including self massage, acupressure, relaxation, mindfulness and yoga and stretching depending on your needs.
If you have any questions or aren’t sure which service is best suited to your needs our Patient Care Coordinator, Emmie is available via phone, WhatsApp or email to help you get to the best place with the best person as quickly and easily as possible!
Additional information and other updates are on our Facebook page