Enter The Foot Zone
This one day course will give you the skills to confidently assess your patient’s foot and lower limb function and pathology quickly and accurately and clearly explain this and its impact to your patient.
- Detailed information on foot anatomy, mechanics and function and lower limb biomechanics.
- The 6 Key Tests for patient assessment – a practical, hands on workshop with key consultation techniques to find out the most appropriate route forward for your patient.
- Learn how to incorporate orthotic therapy into your clinic
- Learn when to refer
- How to handle reviews, follow ups and patient questions
- Due to our location on the Costa del Sol this course will also focus on how to support keen athletes including golfers, runners, cyclers and skiers.
This course combines theory as well as a practical hands on workshop to ensure you feel comfortable and confident using these skills in your clinic.
Mr John O’Regan MCSP HCPC Physiotherapist and Podiatrist
Who is this course for
All medical practitioners including (but not limited to) physiotherapists, podiatrists, osteopaths, chiropractors and sports massage therapists who would like to incorporate orthotic therapy into their clinic.
Extras and Practical info
- Lunch and coffee
- Full work book and course information
- Follow up marketing and business support
Course is in English
Book now – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by DistiMed
DistiMed bring simple, effective tools to your clinic and provide training and support to help you use them.
Effective treatment for your patients at great value.
*please excuse us while our website is being updated.