For our next seminar we are addressing the largest joint in the body, capable of carrying 5 times your body weight (that’s about half a ton!) – your knees!
Wednesday 13 November – 11.30
Do you have any of the following knee problems?
- Feels like it will give way
- Difficulty with stairs
- Restricted Movement
- Problems Kneeling
- Intermittent Pain
- Ligament Injury
- Weak Muscles
- Tracking Issues
- Patella Tendonitis
- Meniscus Damage
- Pain in the Knee Cap
- Lost or damaged cartilage
Come and get all your questions answered!
We’ll discuss the
- 3 Key steps to a strong knee.
- How to get the best results from knee surgery
- When a cortisone injection helps (and when it won’t)
- What YOU can do today to help your knee feel stronger
- What else might be causing your knee pain
There is no charge for the seminar but we do recommend booking as places are limited!
Can’t make the seminar? Then book your FREE 15 minute telephone consultation to get your questions answered.