Carpal Tunnel Seminar
We had a stunning reception to our FREE Foot Pain Seminar last week. So this week’s topic is another one of my personal favourites – Carpal Tunnel!!
Wednesday 2 October – 11.30
I have written and written about this topic over the last decade. The Carpal Tunnel / RSI phenomenon that has occurred over the last 20 years, often blamed on computers and our changing work habits.
Now I’m going to be a little controversial in this seminar because I’m NOT going to:
- Suggest you wear a wrist brace
- Reduce the time you spend on your computer / mobile phone / tablet (lets face it, you weren’t going to do that anyway right?!)
- Give you an injection / painful nerve conduction tests / surgery
What I am going to do is explain:
- What and where your Carpal Tunnel is
- How to get the best treatment results for YOUR situation
- Give you some tricks to get out of pain
- Explain when what looks like carpal tunnel and feels like carpal tunnel is NOT carpal tunnel (quack!)
Sign up for your spot as we get booked up FAST!!! And remember we limit the spots because I want to make sure I have time to answer your specific questions in detail.
And did I mention it’s free?
See you on Wednesday 2 October at 11.30 – email us, call us on 952 883 151 or send us a WhatsApp on 699703936 to book your spot!